The Tukwila Blog is the only frequently-updated, active community-related website in the area that provides a highly-targeted, local, very desirable audience with:
- Fresh Local News
- Feature Stories
- Local Events
- Local Arts & Artists
- Local Humor
- and other content designed to inform and entertain its citizens
It is Published and Edited by local resident Scott Schaefer, a three-time National Emmy Award winning Writer for “Bill Nye the Science Guy” (PBS/Disney) with over 21 years’ media experience in Seattle and Hollywood, as well as a passion for educating and entertaining viewers.
Some of the current Advertisers on sister site The B-Town Blog include:
We are now offering Special Combination Rates (ie: Advertise on our entire network of local blogs – Tukwila Blog/B-Town Blog/Waterland Blog/Normandy Park Blog/SeaTac Blog), and we encourage all local merchants and businesses to buy an ad to get targeted access to desirable broadband users in the South King County area:
- Upper Sidebar “Prime Ads” #1 & #2 – 200 x 150 pixels, located in the upper right sidebar. Each Upper Sidebar Ad appears on every page of the site, which continues to expand on a daily basis. Each ad purchased here appears on every single page of the site, no matter what the story or topic. As of 3/20/08, there are over 183 distinct stories and pages, with 2-3 new ones added every day.
- Sidebar Tile Ads – 200 x 150 pixels, located on the right sidebar. Each Sidebar Ad appears on every page of site as well.
- Top Banner Ad – a 728 x 90 pixel banner that would appear across the top of specific pages, or possibly all pages on the site depending on your needs.
- Newsletter Sponsorship – soon, every Friday we will be sending out a Newsletter to locals looking for stuff to do on the weekend; talk about a targeted market…
- RSS Feed Sponsorship – RSS is an efficient new “feed” technique in receiving news from the internet. You could sponsor this feed, which gets updated as often as the site does.
Want to talk about how you can grow your business by doing highly-targeted advertising to an affluent local demographic?
Please don’t hesitate to send an email directly to Scott, or call his office directly at (206) 248-2565 during regular daytime hours – we’d love to talk with you, email (or snailmail) you a rate card, or come meet you in person and show you the options.
Thanks for your consideration, and I look forward to talking with you soon.