All safe after house fire in Tukwila Thursday afternoon


All residents were safe after a house caught fire around 4:25 p.m. Thursday, July 11 in the 4400 block of S. 150th Street near Thorndyke Elementary School (map below).

Although the fire is still under investigation, firefighters say it appears to have started in the rear of the house and spread into the attic.

The Red Cross is assisting five adults displaced by the blaze.


Speak Your Mind

Tell us what you're thinking...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!