Robbins & Co. is looking to hire an Office Assistant at their Burien office:
- Compensation: Starting at $16-$18 DOE
- Employment type: full-time
Office assistant needed for small family-owned construction company that has been in business since 1952 and is located in Burien.
Join our happy team of 30 employees.
Hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
We offer a competitive salary and complete benefits.
Our company has a very low turnover rate.
We are looking for an applicant with the following skills and mindset:
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Good proofreading skills
- Pays attention to detail and accuracy
- Works independently and takes initiative to stay busy
- Thrives in a small office environment and wears several hats
- Answers phones and communicates in a friendly manner while working in a hectic and busy environment
- Must be an optimistic, independent thinker who wants to be a “team” player
- Knowledge of double entry accounting, ACT sales management software, payroll and job costing is a plus but we are willing to train the right person.
Please no phone calls.
You may respond by sending a resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, please explain:
- Why you would thrive in a small office environment with a family owned business
- A time when you learned a new skill or job function effectively
- A time when you effectively multi-tasked in a busy environment
- A time when you spoke to an upset customer and helped them recover with a satisfied experience
Please send resume to [email protected]
[Would you like to have a Blogvertorial story, Ad and/or Event Listing like this on a popular, fast-growing website seen by over 51,000 interested Local Readers every month? Email us for more info, or check out our Advertise page!]